The architectural concept for The Lodges at Eagles Nest was to create timeless homes that blended seamlessly into the natural beauty of the mountain, incorporating post and beam as well as timber frame construction with indigenous stone, rhododendron, and bark accents harvested from the property. With hints of mission and Adirondack styles, the homes built at Eagles Nest weren't built to be the biggest, but rather the most unique. Each home was positioned to maximize both the dramatic long range views and privacy. While architectural requirements allowed for homes as small as 1,200 square feet, the average home size is somewhere between 3,000 and 4,500 square feet and consist of luxury single family cabins and lodges and select multi-family townhomes.
- $2,499,0004 beds, 6 bathslot 3.17 acMLS 39207140
- 3 beds, 4 baths2,662 sqft lot 1.10 acMLS 200258
- 3 beds, 4 baths2,547 sqft lot 3.01 acMLS 39202592
- 4 beds, 5 bathslot 1.04 acMLS 201064
- 4 beds, 5 bathslot 1.06 acMLS 201728
- 2 beds, 3 bathslot 6,098 sqftMLS 201161
- 2 beds, 3 bathslot 6,141 sqftMLS 201276
- $505,9002 beds, 3 bathslot 16,901 sqftMLS 201155
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
This Real Estate IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2017.